google-site-verification: googlee16c7726ecc34510.html

One Hospitalized After Motel Fire

One Hospitalized After Motel Fire
Posted on 04/15/2023
News Release

One patient has been hospitalized with life threatening injuries following an early morning fire at the Pace Setter Motel.

Just before 4:45 a.m. callers reported smoke coming from a room at the motel located at 14291 E. Colfax Ave. The first firefighters on scene reported smoke from a unit, and quickly rescued an occupant who was inside. Emergency medical providers immediately began life saving measures and then transported the patient to a nearby hospital.

Firefighters contained the blaze to just one room, which allowed most other occupants at the motel to remain in their rooms instead of being out in the cold. Nine units within the building are impacted by loss of utilities, but Xcel Energy is on scene working to restore power. Fire investigators are on scene to conduct their work.

City of Aurora | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.