12 Baseball/Softball Fields
27 Soccer/Multi-Use Fields
19300 E. Colfax Ave. Aurora, CO
The Aurora Sports Park, a 220-acre site, plays host to major local, state and national competitions and offers 12 baseball/softball fields and 27 soccer/multi-use fields. Additionally, many other sports compete at the complex including cross country, football, rugby, lacrosse and more.
• 5 concession areas
• 4 playgrounds
• 7 picnic shelters (3 within complexes, 4 in park area)
• Conveniently located restrooms
• Professionally maintained fields and facilities
• Hosts more than 350,000 visitors annually
• Recently expanded with four new lighted, multi-use synthetic turf fields with more than 350 additional parking spaces, spectator seating with benches, picnic tables, low seating walls and landscape berms, an all-season restroom with vending kiosk, and a variety of water-conserving trees and shrubs
See the Sports Park Map
**Dogs are allowed in most areas of Aurora Sports Park on a leash. However, pets are not allowed in the baseball/softball complexes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
See the Field Location Map
Hosting a Tournament
For your tournament needs or to rent Aurora sports fields across the city, contact Paul Smith to check rates and availability. Synthetic Fields usage information found here.
Local Sports Leagues
Find a Youth League or Adult League through the city of Aurora.
Check out the Visit Aurora website for lodging, dining and area attractions.
Sponsor Sports Park
This site offers signage, branding and naming rights! See our Sponsorship Flyer and contact Sherri Jo Stowell, superintendent of marketing and special events, for a customized proposal.