google-site-verification: googlee16c7726ecc34510.html

Other Licensing

License Agreement

This document contains the procedure for obtaining permission to cross, use or occupy city of Aurora easements, right-of-ways and parcels of land.For more information, call Real Property Services at 303.739.7300.

Revocable License

A Revocable License is required when private improvements encroach into dedicated easements or street rights-of-way. Not all improvements are allowed. If it is determined that the encroachment will be allowed, a Revocable License must be obtained from Real Property Services. In most situations, the city will allow improvements.

Call Grace Gray in Real Property Services at 303.739.7300 to discuss your particular situation.

City of Aurora | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.