Snow Busters is a program operated by the city of Aurora to assist Aurora’s seniors and the physically challenged with snow shoveling.
To be eligible to receive free assistance, the individual must:
Community volunteers are Snow Busters. A Snow Buster...
- be a resident of Aurora
- be over 60 years of age or a person who is physically challenged
- have limited financial resources (maximum income of $21,000 for a 1-person household and $27,000 for a 2-person household)
- be unable to shovel his or her sidewalk
To receive an application for assistance or to inquire about the Snow Busters program, please call 303-739-7083. To volunteer, register online now.
- is matched with a resident who lives within three miles of the volunteer
- shovels the public sidewalk of the resident within 24 hours of a snowfall of two inches or more
- assists the resident for one snow season beginning in the fall and ending in the spring